BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 12, 2011

Movie Monday

Date of Viewing: Monday, September 12, 2011
Method of Viewing: Redbox
Familiar faces:  Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston, Nicole Kidman, Rachel Dratch
Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars

Let's start off by me saying that I don't like Adam Sandler's movies.  Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are not my kind of comedies.  I'll lump them with Jim Carrey's Ace Ventura and Dumb and Dumber.

But I saw this preview and it actually looked entertaining. 
So glad I rented it.  Super funny!

Jennifer is a perfect match to play opposite Adam.  The story line was cute: pretend to be my soon-to-be-ex-wife to make my girlfriend jealous.  As the lies keep getting twisted, the characters that surround this couple get hilarious and ridiculous. 

Look out for Rachel Dratch as she visits Adam's character's plastic surgery office.  Eick!  And the lady that makes her own bra because her girls are two different sizes: B cup and DD cup.  Wouldn't that be embarrassing. 

Nicole Kidman has many more scenes than Rachel, but I don't know if comedy is right for her.  She was a little awkward, but I went with it as the title goes.

This was NOT the movie I was expecting.  It was better!

0 comments: