BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 14, 2011

Movie Monday

I have decided that I am going to try some theme topics.  Some of you have done this in the past and I think I'm going to give it a try.  Sometimes I have nothing to report on my monotonous single girl life, so I'm hoping this will be fun.

As most of you know, I am a movie buff.  I am a subscriber to Netflix, a DVD renter from the public library system ( Ramsey County is far superior to Anoka County as far as DVD selections go), and have the luxury of getting Comcast On Demand.  So my first movie that I'd like to briefly review is:



Date of Viewing:  Saturday, February 12, 2011
Method of Viewing:  Netflix DVD
Rating:  4 out of 5 Stars
A-Listers:  Cameron Diaz, Tom Cruise


I would consider this to be a chick flick.  Gals will love it because on the surface it looks like a love story and guys will love it because there are guns and fighting.  At times I felt like I was watching the latest installment of Mission: Impossible.  However, I'm easily entertained so watching a cute, little spy movie was very thrilling.




1 comments:

Beth said...

Fun idea Julie! I don't even remember hearing about this movie. Curious to see future reviews from you!