BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 18, 2011

What To Do With A Red Pepper?

Last week red, yellow and orange peppers were on sale at Cub, so I bought 1 red pepper thinking that I would make a homemade pizza.  But I didn't get any other ingredients.

I've been looking at that lonely red pepper all week and I had no idea what to do with it.  One guy that I work with at the Y eats red peppers as if they were apples.  Gross.  Then I remembered that a girl at the office had made Chicken Cacciatore a couple of weeks ago and had brought in leftovers for her lunch.  It smelled up the office...Yum! 

So I am going to be adventurous and make it tonight.  I just hope it turns out because I won't be following a recipe.  Not following a recipe goes against my nature. 

To Be Continued.....

0 comments: