BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just Be Happy

I consider myself a go-with-the-flow kind of person.  Somedays not so much...like anybody.  I try to not let the small things get to me.  Key work is small.

I'm a leader at work but during my personal time, sometimes I want the leisure of just being a follower.  I've noticed that it tends to be stress-free as a follower.  You: "What do you want to do?"  Me: "I don't know.  What do you feel like doing?"

There is stress all around and sometimes one needs to just say "Too bad.  I'm not going to let it effect me."
If you let the stress in, it'll just frazzle you more and then you look like a "B" to others around you.  And that behavior can rub off on other people and they too can become "B"'s themselves.

So to prevent others from rubbing off on me today, I'm living the 80's motto:  Don't worry.  Be happy ; )

Hopefully tomorrow will be a new day.

0 comments: