BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 22, 2011

In Remembrance

In Remembrance Of 
 James Schirmers
 May circa late 1940s- July 22, 2011







This picture was taken at Uncle Jim and Aunt Darlene's 25 Wedding Anniversary in 2007.
I'll always remember Uncle Jim sporting wife beater tank tops and trucker hats. 
Here he is accessorizing them by wearing a boutonniere.


( I wish I had a better quality photograph.  It's the only picture I could find that could be supported by a flash drive.  Thirty-five mm film isn't helpful until it' burned onto a disk. )

I ask that you continue to keep my aunt and cousins in your thoughts and prayers.  They surely are in need of them at this time of loss.  Thank you.

5 comments:

Cyndy said...

You and your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

simplicity said...

So sorry, Julie! Thinking of you and your family!!

Gina said...

Julie your family is in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle.

Jon, Sara, Tyler, and Sophie said...

Sorry for your loss, Julie!

Beth said...

Better late than never I guess - I am so sorry about your uncle. Hugs.