BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Prayers Needed

This morning I got a phone call from my mom at work.  I've told her that only in an emergency should she call me at work.  Otherwise, just leave a message on my cell phone.

My heart races quickly as I dread something has happened to my dad.  He's has some heart issues but I think things have leveled out a bit and he knows his physical endurance limitations. 

It was actually about one of my uncle who lives in California.  (They were/are suppose to be coming to Minnesota for a couple of weeks in the beginning of August.)  Yesterday something happened to him at work and now he's in a coma.  I don't know many details, but my mom mentioned something about a hornet.  Maybe he got stung and this is his allergic reaction or maybe he had a heart attack or stroke. 

I hope he pulls through.  I have to remain optomistic until I hear other news.  I can't imagine life without my dad.  I don't want my aunt and cousins to have to experience that.  It's too soon.

So I'm asking for you to keep him in your thoughts and prayers. 

"Waiting For A Loved One"

This prayer is to Our Lord in Heaven above
Please be with us,and help us
To have the Wisdom and Patience to wait,

And help with all aspects
Of our Coma Patient's
Recovery Process Dear Lord
With Your Guidance and Love.

2 comments:

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

I'm sorry about your uncle Julie, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers